Sunday, April 9, 2017

Still here

Bonjour,

I hope things are going well with you all.

The last time I posted, I said I would be writing a book.  I mentioned my identity as a creative person, a writer.  I am still creative.  I am still a writer.  But I don't know how long it will take me to write a book.  

My ideas for the book require some research and hard work.  Theoretically, this should be a breeze for me.  In reality, I'm not quite sure I have the energy for it. 

What made me want to write a book?

I'd like a career, of course!

I am a pianist, as well.  But I am not currently playing the piano for any churches or anywhere at all, for that matter. I don't know how long it will be before I get another job.  I hope it will be soon.

Enjoy life,

Gertie 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment