Bonjour,
Its been a week since I've written for you.
Here are my recent thoughts: things get better with time. A recent theme of mine has been one of patience and going with the flow. An added concept for this train of thought is prayerfulness and faith. Finding peace of mind in a healthy balance of faith in one's religion or God can be revitalizing and can give the necessary push to get through a tough time.
So here's the news: I'm writing a book!
I've written thousands of words in poetry over my lifetime. I excelled in writing and literary or language courses. I've been lamenting the fact that I don't have a job, but I realized that the lack of an official job doesn't have to keep me from having a career.
So I delved into my identity as a person who is loving and creative. I'm a writer.
More to come, 💗 🐝
- Gertie
No comments:
Post a Comment