Bonjour,
👚👜👖👢
It's 4:30 am and I'm already making plans for the next few days.
I've made a decision about my education that has the potential to be expansive and life-changing. I'm going to transfer universities!
I haven't taken any classes for a while (let's call it a
Gap Year) and that time away from school has taught me so much.
Being aware of one's likes and dislikes, areas of weakness or strength, and hopes or goals is so important. I have come to terms with the fact that the university I previously attended no longer fits me. I've become a different person than what they are looking for in a general sense.
And, I've been in my hometown for too long. But that's okay. Differences don't have to be a negative thing.
What I do know, is that I am suited for a university with a larger student population. I feel like I need more space, ergonomically speaking. And that's fine.
This idea isn't new to me. I've been thinking about it for awhile, and I feel its time to act on my conclusive decision.
I need to transfer schools.
There's already a university that I have in mind, and I am already planning the steps I need to take in order to gain admission.
Decisions like this calls for comfort food.
With every bend and turn, have a great day, 🌉🌌
-Gertie
No comments:
Post a Comment