Thursday, February 16, 2017
Books
Bonjour!
It's Friday night and there's about to be a party - with me and a great novel.
I love to read.
It's been a while since I've completed a book, and I think it's a matter of perspective.
I need to really focus on understanding what the authors are conveying, and simply enjoy the pleasure that comes from reading.
I'd like to consider myself an avid reader.
After organizing my introvert-flavored thoughts, I'll have decided on the order in which to enjoy the novels.
There are about 2-3 books that I am interested in reading.
Has anyone ever had to start over with a novel? I'm nervous about this, but it's nothing that a nice cup of roasted hazelnut coffee can't simmer.
In my next post, I'll tell you about the books I'm reading and maybe offer an opinion or review.
Spoiler: one of the books is The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. Adventure awaits!
Coffee beans and hugs,
-Gertie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment