Its Wednesday! I'd like to hope that your week is going smoothly. If not, don't give up! There's always a way to make things better, especially when you delve into humankind's innate resovoir of creativity.
I'm sorry to keep you waiting for pictures of the food, but I'd like to use the freshest, most delicious ingredients to make the most mouthwatering creations. So, please be patient with me.
While that idea is simmering, I'll tell you more about me and my interests.
I am a girl of the Arts. Music, drawing, theatre, painting, are all things that I love and want to experience more of, by participating in the community theatre and taking more piano lessons.
I've been in two stage shows, one being "To Kill a Mockingbird". I was cast as Helen, the wife of the accused. The other show was a musical based on the 70's.
I had loads of fun. I feel that more of the stage should be in my life. More of a lot of things should be in my life.
With the hope that I haven't been too revealing and have not over shared, have a happy Wednesday!
Follow your dreams,
- Gertie 🐎

No comments:
Post a Comment