Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Bonne Saint Valentin! 💖🐩

I am excited to say that this blog is officially open to more than foodies, but to bookworms and linguists, musicians and artists, fitness enthusiasts, etc.  But my roots are in food and the love surrounding a kitchen and dinner table.  

My horizons expand ever so often and I love connecting with those who are like-minded.

Still, food is yummy and I'm excited to announce my first recipe.

I'll be making 'Sauce tomate'; tomato sauce, featured in Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking.

This recipe calls for bacon, which I've never used in tomato sauce before.

Tomato sauce is fairly simple to make, but if not properly concocted, it can really put a damper on an otherwise delicious spaghetti dinner.  So I'm going to be careful to do my best with this recipe.  I'll announce the cooking date, and subsequently the reveal, very soon.

Follow along with me and gimmie your feedback!

Lots of kisses, 👅👅

Gertie

No comments:

Post a Comment