Monday, February 13, 2017

Introduction



    Salut, je m'appelle Gertie. Enchantée de te recontrer. 💕

       (Hi, my name is Gertie. 
                    Nice to meet you.)

I feel that French is a beautiful, romantic language that originates from a wonderful country and place.  I plan to visit France many times.

Currently on my bookshelf is The Art of French Cooking by Julia Child.  It's an awesome recipe book full of French classics written by an American woman. 

Please be patient with me, as it will take a couple of days to decide which recipe to complete first. 

It'll be fantastic, I promise.

Cooking is only one of my interests, as aforementioned. Some of my other hobbies include writing, playing classical piano, reading books, etc.

Feel free to comment, make suggestions, or even send a request for a specific recipe you'd like to see performed.

More to come!

-Gertie


No comments:

Post a Comment