Sunday, February 26, 2017

Chicken parmesan

Hi! 🐝

The weekend is coming to a close, but with that close, I am attempting to have an open mind about certain things.

I have been waiting for the freshest ingredients and an opening in my budget for authentic French tomato sauce, but I've grown impatient with not having any food pics on the blog.

So!  I'll make a nice Chicken parmesan in the beginning of the week.  I'm not sure if it's French, but there are lots of cheeses and really tasty flavors.  

The author of the recipe book, Julia Child, was American, but loved French cooking.  I'm American and love the French language and culture.

So I guess it will be okay if I budge just a tadbit from my original plans and start with an American recipe.

This idea comes from wanting to have an open mind about things, a little more often.  I usually am very rigid in a decision, after being excruciatingly indecisive.  

I know.

So, chicken parm it is.  Pictures and recipe soon! 🍝




Wines and cheeses, always pleases,

-Gertie

No comments:

Post a Comment